At Feudo Arancio, sharing is precious; especially in these days of celebration.
Together with OUR BEST WISHES FOR A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR, we wanted to give you a little tip for a small gift for your guests: The Do-it-yourself placeholders to be made with the cork stoppers of the (numerous) bottles that are shared on these special occasions.
Here's how to make them:
6 Corks Tape
Christmas Theme Wooden Decorations
1) Cut each cork stopper in half
2) make a flower-shaped element with five points, with a center piece and five pieces surrounding it. Stick each piece together with a little hot glue.
3) in between two pieces of cork, stick some ribbon with hot glue
4) decorate as you wish with Christmas pieces (we have used small wooden pieces that are painted)
5) Finally, add a card with the name of the dinner guest.